- US occupation of Vera Cruz (Mexico) (2)
- British-Afghan war (1)
- British-Assam punitive ex ... (1)
- Chinese revolution (2)
- Dali Lama's flight from L ... (1)
- First Balkan War (37)
- French occupation of Fez (1)
- Greco-Turkish War (5)
- Greek revolution (1)
- Ireland Easter Rebellion (12)
- Ireland War of Independen ... (36)
- Italo-Turkish War (12)
- Mexican revolution (4)
- Palestinian question (11)
- Portuguese revolution (6)
- Russian civil war (8)
- Russian revolution (8)
- Russo-Polish war (1)
- Second Balkan War (10)
- Spanish-Moroccan Riff War ... (2)
- Spartacist uprising in Ge ... (1)
- US occupation of Vera Cru ... (2)
- Vineyard worker riots in ... (1)
- World War One (179)
|Name||Date of Birth||Date of Death||Picture||Life||Career||More Info|
|DAVIS, Richard Harding||x||x||x||x||info|
|RORKE, Alfred John||x||x||x||x||info|
Ways to explore Scoop!
Browse listings of journalists by surname, pseudonym or reporting of conflicts and wars.
Search the database on surname, keywords or category (e.g. art critic, illustrator or woman).
The timeline displays all journalists involved in conflicts and wars over a period of 150 years.